We all know it is artery-clogging evil, but it tastes amazing! It's fast food! Quick, convenient, and deceptively edible...
They come disguised as Mexican, Italian, Chinese, and plain ol' American and there are different levels of attendees:
1) "I don't go there for moral reasons." They mistreat their employees, they mistreat their animals, they don't care about the environment. These people are the most annoying because they won't admit the food tastes good and if you're road tripping with them and it's been 27hrs without any other food source and you're going into diabetic shock, they still won't stop at one.
2) "I don't go there for health reasons." They've been to them (usually as kids) and know what they're missing out on, but they stick to their guns. Of course, after 27hrs in the car, they convince themselves they can "find something healthy" on the menu. Or, they decide to "treat themselves" because they haven't been to one in "ages".
3) "I go with my friends sometimes." They want to be healthy, but they also really want some fast food. So they go a couple of times a month under the guise of being a good friend. I'm on to them!
4) "I go once a week...on Wednesdays...because Wednesdays are crazy busy at our house!" Another great excuse and a good break in the week. You know that one day when there is always a meeting and every one of your kids has two activities? Those are a great night to substitute in some fast food.
5) "I'm addicted." Every day. Every meal. You might have a problem that needs an intervention or a colonoscopy.
Who are you?