10. The phrase "At least he died doing what he loved" when someone dies doing something I see as reckless. Didn't he love taking hot showers, having sex with his wife (ok, bad example - haha!), playing with his kids, talking to his mom, watching movies, waking up Christmas morning, seeing a shooting star, telling inside jokes, sipping red wine, and discovering new things? Because he could have done all of those things for many more years. It's not that I disrespect sky diving, free style rock climbing, base jumping, or tight rope walking....I just cannot grasp why people think it's important to do those things.
8. Why someone would intentionally hurt someone else that they have never even met before.
7. How you get a job at one of the factories that make Squinkies.
6. Who decided that a little slice of butter should be called a "pat". I love it. I think that person is a genius because I smile every time I have a pat of butter on my toast.
5. Why people defend things that hurt them.
4. When you wake up 3 minutes before your alarm is set to go off. I know the phrase "biological clock" but I'm not buying it.
3. The logic of 3 year olds. And I don't want to. They live in an awesome place where they can justify the existence of Unicorns and argue passionately about why ice cream should be served 3X a day. Such conviction, such humor, such wisdom!
2. How planets are suspended in mid-air. WTF?
1. How an amazingly artistic and gifted culture could come up with chopsticks before the fork.